On 2 April 2010 12:16, Dudebot <craign...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 2:22 am, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Checking the html, the database entries with phpMyAdmin, and the log
> file were where I went first--I should have written that.  It's all
> there, just like the development environment.  The log file was what
> pointed me to the database call, and I mocked it up with a script/
> console call that mimicked the one in my model.  That's when I
> discovered that it looks like the date format isn't being passed
> correctly in the params hash, which I find really weird.  It is, after
> all, coming from the database originally.

If the html is correct then it must be getting it out of the db ok so
it is not a problem there.  Yet you say the params are getting passed
incorrectly from that html?  is that in the log file you see that or
after you get into the action?  So what params are you seeing there in
development and what in production?

> I think it may be how I pass the dates to the index view, as an array,
> is where the formatting may change

You say the html is correct in the index view so it cannot be an issue
passing the dates to the index view, or you would see the wrong dates
there.

Colin