On Apr 2, 6:05 pm, Craig White <craigwh...@azapple.com> wrote:

> they actually are in sync
>
> Fri Apr  2 17:13:05 CDT 2010 == 2010-04-02 22:13:05 (UTC) as CDT is UTC
> + 5 hours

Sorry for my sloppiness--I understand. I guess my main question is why
would it show the correct time in the view on one machine, but not
another?

datetime.strftime("%A %B %d %Y %I:%M:%S %p")

Is different for each machine.  I'm busily writing code to detect
where the user is, and adjusting the time shown in the view
accordingly, but I'm still mildly confused by why the two views show
differently.

Thanks,
Craig