I have upgraded from 1.2.6 to 2.0.1 and successfully passed all my
test and manual testing. Everything seems to be working correctly.  My
application is pretty vanilla and so there where few complications.
Question is, should I do another point upgrade  (and if so, which
point to upgrade to next) or is it safe (and prudent) to just go
straight on to the current version (2.3.x).
Advise would be most welcome.

Paul Thompson