I would advise stepping first to 2.1 since there were a lot of changes
to ActiveRecord with that release (partial updates/dirty attribute
tracking) which had subtle effects on things like callbacks.  For some
of the apps I was involved in, 2.0 -> 2.1 was actually a more
difficult transition than 1.2.x -> 2.0.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Paul Jonathan Thompson
<rails...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have upgraded from 1.2.6 to 2.0.1 and successfully passed all my
> test and manual testing. Everything seems to be working correctly.  My
> application is pretty vanilla and so there where few complications.
> Question is, should I do another point upgrade  (and if so, which
> point to upgrade to next) or is it safe (and prudent) to just go
> straight on to the current version (2.3.x).
> Advise would be most welcome.
>
> Paul Thompson

Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick