I am beginner for this Rails  from the past 2 days I am working hard
to fix the following error

C:\Murali Rubby\demo\library>rake db:migrate
(in C:/Murali Rubby/demo/library)
==  CreateBooks: migrating
-- create_table(:books)
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, all later migrations canceled:

Mysql::Error: Table 'books' already exists: CREATE TABLE `books` (`id`
int(11) D
EFAULT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY, `created_at` datetime,
`updated_at` date
time) ENGINE=InnoDB

I spend almost like 20 hrs but I didn't find the way to fix it.

I am working on the example given in the tutorialpoint website...
Please help me ... Thanks in advance for your time.