We have a virtual server running CentOS5 and Rails 2.3.5 with Ruby
1.8.7.  There are two lightly used rails apps in production on the
server.  Every so often, maybe once a  month, Apache freezes.  A
simple service reset restores service.  Has anyone else experienced
such a problem?  Any ideas as to what it could be?  We're new to
rails, so we could easily have missed an important configuration
option in the rails apps, apache or passenger.

Thanks in advance.