Hi,

Same here.
I have 5 small websites hosted at hostingrails.com.
Since April, I have much troubles with my apps.

I already wrote to the sales.

===================
Your new support system, just for opening a technical support ticket is
really annoying. With the old you could open a ticket in 2 clicks. Now I
have to navigate through too many menus. It's really annoying.

Reply from Hostingrails.com (Sat May-01-2010 12:29):
I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes. With this new ticketing
system we will keep track of your tickets in your Customer Manager so
you can review them at any time. It is also better for tracking and to
ensure you get a more timely response from the technicians.

I do understand it is more steps but it will be a benefit to you in
regards to the support you receive and for referencing previous tickets.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

I don't want to bother you. I'm just a customer since 2006 that is
beginning to think that your new support is really decreasing in
quality.
I was talking about your new interface, now I am talking about the
people behind it.
Before we had replies in less than 3 hours, with pertinent remarks and