That really depends on your hosting provider, you'll probably need to contact them and ask them about it.

If your current hosting provider does not offer the option to run your setup you can either look for a hosting provider that does offer Ruby on Rails (I know a number of them exist, others on the list may be able to mention a few) or get a VPS hosting provider such as Linode (http://www.linode.com) where you can install the setup yourself (when choosing a VPS provider you''ll need to be prepared to maintain all the software on the VPS yourself though).

I hope this helps :)