i use the hash @architectures, just for create news Architectures,
because the names of the architectures can change dinamically, so with
the hash i collect the possibles names and, in the view, if the user
check it, i create the new architecture, or if the user unchecked i
delete it (but this part is not show in the post)

could you suggest me some code please?
Thanks a lot