My client has a translator and wants a lot of his page content to be
translated into 6 different languages.

When a user selects their language on the front end, it need to alter
the Page content, Page title and Navigation title.

I've made alternate columns in my database for the other languages.
Although it's messy, it is what the client requested.

So I assume I'll need an action in my application controller to set
session data and then render the appropriate content front-end.

Now, can someone give me any help regarding this process, or has anyone
come across this before?