Hi colin !
                Thanks for your response. when i tries to execute
Juggernaut.send_to_all("alert('hi from juggernaut')") in console. it
is throwing error. It says "Juggernaut.send_to_all' is not recognized
as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

 I was not able to proceed further.

Regards,