On 7 August 2010 23:23, Abder-Rahman Ali <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> This worked when I modified application.html.erb as shown in the
> attachment, as it had the title as "SampleApp"

How was it that your tests worked then?  It is important when writing
tests to write them before the code.  Your tests on the title should
therefore have failed initially (as you had not yet supplied the
title).  This helps to guard against errors in the test code not
actually testing what you intended, as I presume was the case here.

Colin