Colin Law wrote:
> On 7 August 2010 23:23, Abder-Rahman Ali <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> This worked when I modified application.html.erb as shown in the
>> attachment, as it had the title as "SampleApp"
>
> How was it that your tests worked then?  It is important when writing
> tests to write them before the code.  Your tests on the title should
> therefore have failed initially (as you had not yet supplied the
> title).  This helps to guard against errors in the test code not
> actually testing what you intended, as I presume was the case here.
>
> Colin

I actually wrote the tests before, and have provided the titles, but the
strange thing was that I was always getting "SampleApp" as the title.

So, the tests passes since the titles were in every page I made a test
for.

In order to remove the "SampleApp" title, I had to modify
application.html.erb.

This is what happened. What do you think?