Hi,

We are using Netbeans since early 6.x versions, and are very happy
with it.
RubyMine is also an excellent choice, but you'll have to buy it.
For the Eclipse part of the question, there is two solutions :
- Aptana
- 3rdRails (not free)
but I was not please last time I gave them a try.

On the other hand, most of the RoR community is quite fond of Textmate
or similar code editors.