Yep that's finally how I will have to do it... but this is not what I
wanted. A has_one relation means that I have to access things like:

Anotherclass.property
Anotherclass.childclass.specific_property
Anotherclass.childclass.parentclass.common_property

And more important... I need to manually manage related objects (or
create hooks os similar). I mean I need for example to do something
like:

a = Anotherclass.new
b = Childclass.new
a.childclass = b

... and so on...

I was thinking "rails' magic" was really magic ;-)