nobosh wrote:
> Hello, I'm interested in learning the correct/smart approach for
> implementing a web page with tabs and a content panel... When the tab
> is clicked by the user the tab's content is fetched and inserted with
> jQuery... no page refresh...
>
> Example, Facebook, when you click Photos or Events, it doesn't refresh
> the browser, just replaces the content with AJAX in the page's content
> panel.
>
> Any pointers, tips, tutorials? thanks!

This is fairly simple Ajax.  What part do you need help with?

And remember to make it degrade gracefully: the links should still work
(as conventional page links) with JS turned off, and each tab should
have its own URL (abusing the #fragment portion of the URL for this may
be useful).

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser