I don't mind admitting I am 54 - I am aiming to keep learning and
developing my skills as long as I can.  I am self employed working on
my own, so this forum is a lifeline to keeping in touch with what is
developing and picking up on how to do things better.  I always find
it helpful when concepts are discussed and appreciate links to useful
resources.  (thanks to those who contribute)

Finding time to keep up with changes as well as doing actual
development is quite a stretch.

Tonypm