2010/10/12 Edmond Kachale <edmond.kach...@baobabhealth.org>

> I am 3 bytes years old. :-)

I am 3 bytes years old => 3* 8 bits => 24 years.

I wrote the first program in C 5 years ago at the University of Malawi.
Before then, I had never touched a computer (typical of an African child :-)
). I should confess that C remains my favourite language to the extent that
sometimes I find myself writing C-like Ruby code :-). I used to love MS
tools, but I am "nixed" (= christened into Linux Faith), though I can still
dance to MS tunes when they are talking in C language.