On 14 October 2010 12:55, Josh Nathan <tod.oder.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have been ask...
> Any information on how Ruby on Rails could be used in this sense
> sucesfully would be of great use, as well as information on how it
> could be intergrated with an Oracl Database.

Rather than us doing your homework for you, maybe you could fill us in
on some of the background research you've done into Rails and it's
configuration with Oracle? If there are any specific questions you
have about how things work, then I'm sure you'll get lots of responses
- but since you're not going to give whatever qualification it is that
you're attempting to achieve to whoever answers you, I don't see why
you should be passing on your assignment here without demonstrating
any effort of your own.

As a hint; there is a popular internet search engine you could enter a
query for "Ruby Rails Oracle Adapter" and get lots of relevant
information.