On 14 October 2010 17:24, Josh Nathan <tod.oder.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I and the rest of my group are students at the university collage
> london.

Is that like a collection of newspaper cuttings about universities
pasted onto a canvas? ;-)

> To Michael - before spouting off and being rather small minded, i
> wasn't asking you to do the work for me, merely to provide a little
> insight into what we are doing as we have no experience.

You're welcome.

>                    I was only hoping that as users of the program you
> might be able to provide some insight into it

That's certainly possible - all you need do is ask a question, and
you'll get answers. Saying "Any information on how Ruby on Rails could
be used ... would be of great use" is far too open-ended. Close it
down for us; throw us a bone. All I asked was for you to do the
groundwork yourself. You don't see me posting on plumbing forums
saying "Any information on how to fix my shower would be useful"
without giving any information about *how* my shower is broken. If you
think my previous post was in any way insulting; I'm sorry for your
misunderstanding. You need to take a breath and read it again.

> i wasn't banking on engaging in conversation with people
>                    who have inferiority complexes.

It's obviously a psychology course that you're doing; given your
amazing perception about my personality. [1]

I'm sure you'll get lots of help from other people here... or, by
glancing at their posts, I can see that mostly everyone is telling
you, in one way or another, to Google it for yourself, and ask more
specific questions when you've got a handle on the generalities.

But I'm sure neither of our lives will be worse off for the fact we
shall not interact again.

Regards,

[1] Judging by your email address, I think that casting aspersions
about inferiority complexes is a bit "pot/kettle" ;-)