Colin Law wrote in post #955070:
> On 18 October 2010 04:38, Marnen Laibow-Koser <li...@ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>> Rahul J. wrote in post #954924:
>>> [...]
>>> Also i am not preffering associations to get the complete user field, as
>>> its not being needed.
>>
>> Then you are most likely being stupid.
>
> I think that is a bit harsh Marnen, one can be misguided through lack
> of knowledge without being stupid.

You're right, it was harsh, and if it was too much so then I apologize.
I wouldn't have been that harsh except that the OP repeatedly said that
he didn't want to do this with associations -- that is, that he didn't
want to do it right -- and the reasons he gave were such that I believe
he didn't understand how associations worked and was rejecting them for
the wrong reasons.  I chose strong language to attempt to snap him out
of his stubbornness.  Whether it was the right choice or not is another
question. :)

> Colin

Best,
--