On 30 November 2010 15:18, Albert C. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

Please don't top post it makes it difficult to follow the thread.
Insert your comments in the previous message.  Thanks.

> Thanks, Perfect!!! as you can see I'm new in linux (mac)... all my live
> with windows
>
> Before you leave, please: this was a simple example to see somthing in
> iframe, bu files, in fact are en the local network.
>
> How i have to put, in iframe?
>
> src="//shared_dir/dir/6465_p_61_620_15674.pdf" ???
>
> or
>
> src="/////shared_dir/dir/6465_p_61_620_15674.pdf" ???

As I said in an earlier post in the thread, you can't unless you setup
your server (apache or whatever) to serve up these files in some way.
Otherwise you must put them under the public folder.

Colin