adam wrote in post #976260:
> Ok - please excuse me - it seems that the info on the Spork readme is
> out of date... the Rails 3 branch has been merged. just installed and
> ran a test... wow... 1 minute had become 1 second!!

If you haven't already done so, you might also take a look at the
following gems. This is what I have been using in my BDD workflow and
really speeds the process up for me.

autotest-standalone
autotest-rails-pure
autotest-fsevent
autotest-growl

I run this in a second terminal window and watch the Red-Green growl
notifications as I work through the Red-Green-Refactor cycle.