On 15 February 2011 12:39, Piotroslav <piotros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am trying to validate presence of one of two form fields.
> I want to check if there is only one from two possible checkbox
> selected.
> I tried to find any hints in documentation, but as a beginner I wasn't
> able to invent solution.

Validation is not on form fields but on data about to be saved to the
database.  Do you have two columns in the table, one for each
checkbox?  If so, and only one of them should be selected then reduce
it to a single column.  As far as the form is concerned you may be
better with a radio box as Amador has suggested.  If you need them to
be checkboxes you could use javascript to clear one when the other is
selected.

Colin