Hello, in my controller I need to format a json object using
simple_format, which is why I need to include several helpers.

So far I have the following in my controller:

      include ApplicationHelper
      include ActionView::Helpers::TextHelper
      include ActionView::Helpers::TagHelper

This works great for simple_format, problem is when the
comment.content has a email address, rails trys to do a mailto link
which breaks, showing the following error in the logs: "NoMethodError
(undefined method `mail_to' for...."

Any ideas on how to add it in? I tried adding   include
ActionView::Helpers::UrlHelper but that did not work. I get this error
when I include the UrlHelper: "undefined local variable or method
`controller"

Thank you