Hi Walter

Thank you for your answer. I already have watched that railcast but he
really only talks about changing the backend. He doesnt compare the
options of storing pages in the DB or retrieving them from locale
files, thats what my question is mainly about I guess.

Is it a good idea to store entire pages so possibly a lot of text in a
redis database or key driven storage? Or is it more to translate
little stuff like buttons, links, etc.

Regards
Stefano