I am very new to ROR.I created a simple form using controller and view
as
            "script/generate controller form myfun"

Now i edit myfun.html.erb file inside /app/view/form and added
following  contents to the file to make a simple form

<h1>
Student Auditorium Management Project
</h1><body>
First name: <input type="text" size="30"  style="text-align: right"
name="firstname" /></br>
Last name: <input type="text"  size="30" style="text-align: center"
name="lastname" /></br>
Enter Password:  <input type="password"  size="30" name="pwd" /></br>
Repeat Password:  <input type="password"  size="30" name="pwd1" /></
br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />

Here i want 2 things as
  1)   Now i want to create a table and want to connect this form to
that,so that when i click on submit after filling filelds ,entries
should go in database.I am running rails 2.3.5 under deveolpment
enviornment.

2) when i click to submit ,it should tell me "Welcome"?Here how to
give the address of other form that hold "Welcome" or there is some
other mean to do it in RoR.

How to do it?
Please somebody helpW!!

Thanks