Hi,

I'm quite new with Ruby On Rails. I have working Rails 3 environment with
Apache / Passenger and Devise authentication.
Everything is working fine but I have one question. I have some GIS (maps)
webservices and those services are implemented with PHP -mapscript. I have
to use PHP in those GIS services because there isn't such GIS features in
Ruby.

Is it possible to control access to those PHP services with Rails and
Devise. The question is how can I route requests to PHP scripts via Rails,
control access to PHP scripts with Devise and prevent direct access to those
PHP scripts.

Thanks in advance

AL