On May 20, 2011, at 6:19 PM, comopasta Gr wrote:

From this week's JavaScript Weekly newsletter:

JSON: The JavaScript subset that isn't?
Magnus Holm notes that while JSON is meant to also be syntactically
legal JavaScript code.. it isn't always. What has Magnus discovered?
Find out here.

http://timelessrepo.com/json-isnt-a-javascript-subset?utm_source=javascriptweekly&utm_medium=email

-Rob

Hi, thanks. Just don't see how to use the solution.
I have used the patched rack middleware proposed but the problem
remains.
I guess it looks for U+2028 or U+2029 but I guess they are not present
in my case...

But there two other characters and you have BOTH of those:
The following characters are consider to be line terminators:

        • \u000A - Line Feed
        • \u000D - Carriage Return
        • \u2028 - Line separator
        • \u2029 - Paragraph separator

Line feed, aka, \n
Carriage return, aka, \r

You might have to patch the patch to use the Unicode escape for the others, too.

-Rob

Rob Biedenharn
r...@agileconsultingllc.com     http://AgileConsultingLLC.com/
r...@gaslightsoftware.com               http://GaslightSoftware.com/