I am loading a partial via AJAX in my Rails 3 app. I want to have some
partial related JS loaded when that partial loads so that I am only

No matter what I do, I cannot get the JS <script> elements to render.
I have used variations of the Rails javascript load helpers as well as
straight up <script> tags. No matter what I do when I look at the
markup loaded by AJAX I never see my <script> tags.

I can always load css that's part of the partial just fine, but never
JS.

What's going on here?

Thanks, Elliott G