Hi all.
listedplaces is a seed funded startup, we have raised a bit of money
to hire a developer to help us speed up development on some of our
services and offerings.
We need one rails developer to help us for the next 4 to 8 weeks with
some items in our todo list.

The Ideal person, (but certainly not required) should be:
a) In NYC, and willing to meet in person to work on the project.
b) Ideally, open to joining listedplaces as part of our core
development team.

We are a team of 2, a rails developer and a designer.
If you are interested in learning more please email me directly
i...@listedplaces.com
Please include a link to your githup profile page and/or your personal
website with your initial email

Thank you.

Amin.
www.listedplaces.com