Rvm is working with Ubuntu. Did that with 10.4 and 11.4

There were no problems at all, but read the hole setup manual and after that
begin again and do what it says. You must be sure to have all requirements
and it would help if you know what you are doing:)

Someone asked because topposting, I can only answer for me but I am using
android email client that does not support inline quoting...

--
send by Samsung Galaxy Tab with Overcome Mod