Hi all,

I'm new to this and trying to set up my dev environment on a
Window 7 x64 machine.

I used the latest version of RailsInstaller to start with.

I'm running into a problem using the github gem.  When I try 'gh
create-from-local', I get:
"You must 'gem install win32-open3' to use the github command on
Windows"

However, when I try 'gem install win32-open3', I get:
"ERROR:  Error installing win32-open3:
        win32-open3 requires Ruby version < 1.9.0."

Googling has led me to believe that open3 is already baked into Ruby
1.9.2, which is what I'm using.

Is this just an issue of the github gem being out of date (I'm using
0.6.2), or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!