Hi! Maybe, you know thing such as odesk tests. Here will be place we
discuss about some questions of them. I can't understand what they want.

(Rails 3)

1.Screenshot-3.png. What is answer? I think d, but I can't find
Net::HTTP.open function in API.

2. Screenshot-5.png. I can't understand what they want from me. I work
only with RSpec

3. Screenshot-6.png. I start to learn rails when rails 3.0 coming. But
for rails 3 "This class is deprecated or moved on the latest stable
version". The last existing version (v2.0.3) is shown here.". Can some
elders of RoR give a hint?

4. Screenshot-9.png. I trying all 4 statements, but all 4 wrong! wtf?

5. Screenshot-13.png. I can't find helpful information about catch-throw
(only the-book-of-ruby and some internet articles).

Please help. Odesk tester

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6693/Screenshot-3.png
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6694/Screenshot-5.png