On 6 November 2011 00:38, Benjamin Ben <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if anyone can just give me some tips and hints
> where to begin, and what would be the best way to do it.

I suggest first working through the Rails Guides (start with Getting
Started, obviously) and work right through at least one tutorial such
as railstutorial.org, which is free to use online.  It may seem that
the end result of the tutorial does not match your requirement but you
will learn the basics on the way and this will give you a good
starting point for developing your project.  Make sure the tutorial
matches the version of rails you are using.

Do the development on Linux (possibly Ubuntu) or Mac.  It can be more
difficult on Windows.  Use rvm from the start.

Colin