HI Gurus,

I could achieve this,  I wanted to updated a filed in user table without
taking input from user as asked before.I wanted to set a role to user
without taking input from user.So in registration_controller action of
(devise) I have set resource.role='siteadmin'.But its not taking that it
always takes the default value provided for the field.Before integrating
with nested fileds this piece of code to assign role used ot work.but not
anymore. Is there something extra that i am not doing ?

Thanks,
--S