On 11 November 2011 12:42, Michael Pavling <pavl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 November 2011 11:40, Michael Pavling <pavl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> PS The biggest issues I had with paperclip was the unnormalised
>> approach of adding four fields to your model for each file you want to
>> attach, and that it doesn't (didn't?) allow multiple file attachments.

However my doubt is like your how to manage multiple file attachments.
In my case Company has many pdf documents.
Rather than attach the pdf files directly to Company I've created a
Document model.
Now, Company has_many documents and every document has a pdf file as attachemnt.
Do you think this is a valid approach?