Hi.

I think, the feed! method requires an access token.

(2011/11/13 21:37), Abhishek shukla wrote:
Hello Friends

I am using fb_graph to post on user wall "https://github.com/nov/fb_graph";

As mentioned in the document I am using the same code

me = FbGraph::User.me(current_user.fb_token)
me.feed!(
   :message =>  'Updating via FbGraph',
   :picture =>  'https://graph.facebook.com/matake/picture',
   :link =>  'https://github.com/nov/fb_graph',
   :name =>  'FbGraph',
   :description =>  'A Ruby wrapper for Facebook Graph API'
)

But somehow I am getting the following error:

FbGraph::Unauthorized: FbGraph::Unauthorized

Could anyone had faced the similar issue? I'll be really thankful for any help

Thanks
Abhis