Hello to all,

In my company (an insurance company in Colombia) and we are evaluating
various BRMS.
We have been  testing iLog JRules and now we are evaluating Drools
Expert/Guvnor (or JBoss BRMS).
As I  am  an open source guy,  I want to use Drools.   As we use a lot of
open source libraries right now (like CXF) is easy for me to use the BRE as
a library.
However,  when planning to use a full BRMS like Guvnor, we will need someone
to install and support it.
The obvious choice would be  Red Hat / JBoss, However we have tried  to
contact sales department but it has been impossible to get an aswer from
them.

So, my question is, Does Anyone know a company (could be the states or south
america) willing to provide the installation and support services for the
BRMS and the maybe the BRE ?

I really appreciate any help on the matter.

--
Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados
"A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es