On 11/9/10 10:31 AM, Miguel Fernando Cabrera wrote:
Hello to all,

In my company (an insurance company in Colombia) and we are evaluating various BRMS. We have been testing iLog JRules and now we are evaluating Drools Expert/Guvnor (or JBoss BRMS). As I am an open source guy, I want to use Drools. As we use a lot of open source libraries right now (like CXF) is easy for me to use the BRE as a library. However, when planning to use a full BRMS like Guvnor, we will need someone to install and support it. The obvious choice would be Red Hat / JBoss, However we have tried to contact sales department but it has been impossible to get an aswer from them.

So, my question is, Does Anyone know a company (could be the states or south america) willing to provide the installation and support services for the BRMS and the maybe the BRE ?

I really appreciate any help on the matter.

--
Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados
"A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es

Thanks.