Hi all

We tried to use the 5.2.Final version of Guvnor, but the compilation fails with
an error saying that class "dtable" does not exists.

After looking more depply, it appears that the XML storage format has changed
in 5.2.Final :

- root XML is now  " decision-table52 " instead of "dtable"

- pattern is now " org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.dt52.Pattern52 " with
some condition-column grouped by fact, instead of independant condition-column

- pattern is now " org.drools.guvnor.client.modeldriven.dt52.Pattern52 " with
some condition-column grouped by fact, instead of independant condition-column

- actions is now " insert-fact-column 52" instead of the same thing without
version in it, but this time no structure changes ...

Is there a way to migrate old tables to new format ?

Changing a repository.xml by subtitutions is OK ?

Do we have to plan such problems for future versions ?