Hi,

I've updated libuv. Normally this might not require mention but I had to make a couple hacks to get it working on mingw (they typically build on msvc) and this meant forking it to my own. Which meant changing the submodule URL. Turns out git caches the submodule URL. So you *might* need to change the submodule URLs in your .git/config to point to graydon/libuv rather than joyent/libuv.

Let me know if you see any other breakage. I don't want to fall too far behind libuv. I've also un-cfg'ed all the tests on windows so we get proper library coverage there too. It's supposed to work on windows. That's part of the sales pitch :)

-Graydon