And those unfamiliar with git submodules (and/or a bit slow on the uptake
like myself!) will also want to:

cd src/libuv && git checkout master && git pull --rebase

*after* you've got graydon/libuv is in your .git/config -- otherwise it
continues to reference the last commit to joyent/libuv prior to Graydon's
fork. :)

(while I'm on the topic, is there a nicer way to ask git to do this for
you?)

Cheers,
Tom