I noticed that some of the code documentation is truncated - for
example vec::each_mut
(http://dl.rust-lang.org/doc/core/vec.html#function-each_mut) says:
    Like each(), but for the case where you have
and the actual code is
(https://github.com/mozilla/rust/blob/master/src/libcore/vec.rs)
    /// Like `each()`, but for the case where you have
    /// a vector with mutable contents and you would like
    /// to mutate the contents as you iterate.
    #[inline(always)]
    pub fn each_mut<T>(v: &[mut T], f: fn(elem: &mut T) -> bool) {

I couldn't see an issue report on this, if it is indeed a bug (maybe
multiple single-line doc comments are not meant to be concatenated?)
Should I file a report?

Pete

ps. on a side note I am trying to get up to speed with rust now it's
settling down a bit with 0.4. I noticed some functions aren't
documented at all in the source (e.g. vec::append), so would it be
helpful if I added documentation as I go along and submit a pull
request, or is that already in hand?