On 10/15/2012 07:11 AM, Peter Hull wrote:
I noticed that some of the code documentation is truncated - for
example vec::each_mut
(http://dl.rust-lang.org/doc/core/vec.html#function-each_mut) says:
     Like each(), but for the case where you have
and the actual code is
(https://github.com/mozilla/rust/blob/master/src/libcore/vec.rs)
     /// Like `each()`, but for the case where you have
     /// a vector with mutable contents and you would like
     /// to mutate the contents as you iterate.
     #[inline(always)]
     pub fn each_mut<T>(v: &[mut T], f: fn(elem: &mut T) -> bool) {

I couldn't see an issue report on this, if it is indeed a bug (maybe
multiple single-line doc comments are not meant to be concatenated?)
Should I file a report?

Yes, please. Each /// line is parsed as a single attribute and rustdoc is only using the first and ignoring the rest.