Is it important for `traverse` to pass along an option type? Is it
important to inform end users that a key has been deleted? Or is that
implementation specific? If so, I suggest rewriting `traverse` to something
like this (assuming this actually works):

impl<K, V> RBMap<K, V>: iter::BaseIter<(&K, &V)> {

  pure fn each(f: fn(&(&K, &V))) {
    match *self {

      Leaf => (),
      Tree(_, left, ref key, maybe_value, right) => {

        left.traverse(f);
        match maybe_value {

          Some(ref value) => f(&(key, value)),
          None => {},