On 02/05/2013 11:17 AM, Graydon Hoare wrote:
On 13-02-05 11:03 AM, Brian Anderson wrote:
On 02/05/2013 10:59 AM, Patrick Walton wrote:
On 2/5/13 10:59 AM, Brian Anderson wrote:
I suggested removing a few that weren't being used much (classes, infer,
kindchk, linearity, typestate). Is the division here just wrong? After
removing those I suggest it looks like just A-typesystem and A-regions
remain. Are there hot areas in the type system that we're missing labels
for?
Borrow checking.
Is this different from A-regions? Should A-regions be renamed A-borrowck?
I think so, yes.

Thanks for bringing this up. We didn't get to discussing triage at the
meeting in much detail, but we definitely need to think/talk/act a bit
more about it. I'll try to organize thoughts and post more here shortly.

-Graydon

Also I want to add `A-ui` - error messages, etc. seems to be one of the things that `A-frontend` is useful for.