Cha, Hojeong wrote:

> So I thought that it would be beneficial to internationalize Rust
> documents, or at least have a base-level work for
> internationalization.
>
> https://gist.github.com/karipe/330d1ce1f0dbbf67abf0#file-tutorial_ko-md
>
> I would like to hear your opinions about this way of
> internationalization.

I'm not sure how you generated your initial .po, but if you plan to
maintain it and track the evolution of the tutorial, you may consider
po4a: http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/

Cheers, Luca

--
  .''`.  |               ~<[ Luca BRUNO ~ (kaeso) ]>~
 : :'  : | Email: lucab (AT) debian.org ~ Debian Developer