Thank you for pointing out. I didn't know po4a, so I made pomarkdown
myself. I agree that po4a is more appropriate in this task.
I do plan to maintain internationalized documents. Furthermore, I aim at
the
eventual inclusion of internationalized documents in the build process if
the community agrees on the document i18n.

Regards,
Cha, Hojeong