after reading this doc, I would love to have:
- have a link at the bottom page to the github project
- submit one or several pullrequest
- doc is magically updated.

I'm investigating on this matter to ease documentation. That's is quite
interesting, because in my everyday job (I'm a python developer for a
buildbot derived project) I'm in a "write tools to ease code documentation
and user manual maintainance" mood :)

Gaetan

-----
Gaetan